WHAT IS IT?A tie-down that will never come unhooked and works on oversized bars.WHAT DOES IT COST?$19.99WHAT DOES IT DO?
Tie-downs have been around forever. Some are thick and some are thin, but they all have S-style hooks on the ends. No more! PRO-STRAP® SURE TIES dump traditional S-hooks for carabiner-style safety hooks. As if that was unique enough, no metal parts will ever touch your bike, ATV or UTV. A nylon strap loops over your handlebars and a second carabineer hooks the strap back to itself. If it sounds ingenious - it's because it is.Here is a list of things that stand out with Pro-Strap® Sure Ties:
- Craftsmanship. The nylon straps are plenty strong and the carabiners open easily, so you won't have any problems hooking them to your truck or bike.
- Length. Even if you have a big truck with one bike positioned all the way to one side, these tie-downs are guaranteed to be long enough.
- Safety. Everyone has heard horror stories of hitting a bump on the freeway and having a tie-down pop off and a bike fly out. This will never happen with Pro-Strap® Sure Ties. The carabiners cannot come loose, no matter how big the pothole.
- Protection. If you own aluminum, custom or expensive handlebars, you already know that the standard-issue S-hooks on most tie-downs don't work very well. Not only do you have to slide the hook around to get it to fit the oversized handlebars, you often end up with unwanted scratches. Prior to Pro-Strap® Sure Ties, the only solution was to use a short nylon strap and attach the S-hook to it. This meant carrying extra parts which Pro-Strap® Sure Ties completely eliminates with its self-contained nylon straps.
- Price. At $19.99, you can't beat it. The less expensive tie-downs today are cheap, unsafe and can damage your bike. Why throw away your hard earned money on cheap straps when you can be sure with Pro-Strap® Sure Ties.
WHAT IS THE SKINNY?
Let's cut to the chase. If you really don't care about your expensive toys and can afford to buy or repair them, then stick with your S-hook tie-downs. But, if you have any concern for safety and taking care of your toys, you should consider Pro-Strap® Sure Ties. They are secure, strong, scratch-free and just plain make sense.